Sunday, April 17, 2016

Menu refuses to work but splash screen arrived

Good evening to all of you,

this time andrew managed to implement the splash screen(which you can see when playing the game).
The background is temporary until we have our own awesome background image.

I fixed the distance bug in the last two weeks. Well if you set it public and not as a constant it will get overwritten by the value written in the public field. It took a long while until a friend realized the issue and helped me fix it.
In addition to that I worked a lot on the menu and implemented choices and reactions.
So basically everything is ready for some nice interaction with the objects around the player, however even after many hours I am still unable to fix one bug i have there, which makes it impossible to present it to you today.

I am very sorry about that since i was really looking forward to it.
I hope i can fix it in the next two weeks and make one more step into the direction of a fully working interaction system.

Thanks for your continuous support.

Best wishes

Feliza




No comments:

Post a Comment