Monday, August 24, 2015

Thanks for checking out my brand new blog.


First of all some basic information about the game that i will be developing and mostly writing about.
My game called "Noria" is a simulation, role play game which will be available in a browser and as a client game. It will become a multi player online game.
In order to realize it i will be using unity3d as well as some other programs.

In a later post i will be introducing the software and tools that i use in more detail.

Since it is a pretty big project i will be starting by learning to create projects in unity.

In the beginning i will be showing you some example projects which i made in unity in order to show my progress and to teach you about how to get started.

I will be posting at least once a week to keep you updated on the latest news.

I look forward to your comments and hope that i can show you the results of my practise soon.

Best wishes

Feliza

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting this blog started so quickly...best of luck!!!! Will be checking in weekly to see how it going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Nosh(Stan). I will be keeping up with this blog and seeing where I might help. My pc is a little decrepit and won't run Unity at the moment.

    Have fun!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete